Before And After!
- Map & Rules Print this sheet to go over rules with your students before your visit and as a handy guide for chaperones to use during the field trip.
- Prepare your students for the field trip. Help them learn museum etiquette and enrich their learning experience.
- Visit our website for current information on exhibits.
- Confirm your reservation and lunch requirements.
- Assign each student to a chaperone. It is recommended that each chaperone have no more than 10 students. Ideally small groups work best.
- Ensure that you have our museum admissions telephone number: 405-522-0765. Please call if your group runs late.
- Create a handout for parents with contact information, a timeline for the day, and any other important information.
- Confirm your plans for the museum visit with your students, staff, and chaperones.
- Remind students of museum etiquette.
- When you arrive please pull up to the front doors to unload the buses.
- Please do not unload lunches until you have contacted museum staff.
- All students and chaperones will be greeted by museum staff and brought into the building.
- During their field trip students will explore many aspects of Oklahoma's rich history. Plan activities to follow up and reinforce what they have learned.
- Check our website for post-visit activities and ideas.