Carson advertised the sale of the town to African Americans in the Muskogee Star on July 19, 1912. They claimed that two fraternal orders were to build a widows and orphans' home in the town. Carson was located in Hughes County and had a post office from 1901 until 1927.
Cornelius J. Jones, a prominent African American attorney from Muskogee, purchased the whole town site of Chase in 1906. The town had a post office in 1903, before the purchase and the move towards an All-Black town. According to the Muskogee Democrat in February of 1906, Jones planned on developing the town into an industrial and educational center based on Tuskegee, Alabama. Chase existed eight miles southwest of Muskogee. At that time The Oklahoma Safeguard said, 'the latest thing out is an attempt to open another Negro town ten miles west of Muskogee, I. T. Mr. J. M. Louis a Mississippi boy is in the midst of the movement and thinks the thing is all OK.' Fred O. Ayers was the first postmaster. The name changed to Beland in 1908 and the post office discontinued in 1926.
Chilesville was located north of Boley in Okmulgee County. It had a school and a few businesses serving the African American farmers in the region.
Clarksville, located in Wagoner County, early in its existence was a racially mixed town. According to an interview in The Indian-Pioneer Papers, conducted by the WPA, the white businesses moved to Porter after the MKT railway built through that town and missed Clarksville. After that, African Americans took over Clarksville leaving the name the same. The town was named after Gus Clark, an African American. The community lost its post office in September of 1916.
Huttonville in McIntosh County had a post office from 1896 until 1915. It was named for the first postmaster, A.J. Hutton. In 1911, the name of the community changed to Nerotown for Creek allottee Governor Nero. The settlement is now under lake Eufaula.
Lee, formerly known as Wellington, had a post office from 1890 to 1911. David Lee, and African American lawyer from Canadian Town, founded the town and was the first postmaster. After the Frisco railroad built a railway south of the town, the stores moved close to the tracks and Boynton developed leaving Lee a ghost town. Lee had a court of law at the turn of the century. Judge Reed, an African American, presided over the court and also operated a hotel in the town.
Yahola was in northwestern Muskogee County, three miles west of Taft. The community supported a post office from 1906 until 1940. There are many Creek Freedman allotments in this area. The town is named for Yahola Harjo, a Creek allotee. Reverend E.L. Barber a pioneer in Redbird, an all-black town, pastured two churches in the 1920s, one at Tullahassee, another all-black town, and the other at Yahola.