Education Scheduling Procedures
The Oklahoma History Center offers unique educational programs for all ages. School groups that book their program through the education staff at least two weeks in advance receive free admission.
Plan Your Visit
Monday through Saturday 10 am–5 pm.
The Oklahoma History Center offers a variety of programs for every grade level. Visit our programs page to see full descriptions or contact an educator for more information.
- Fill out one of the following online forms to book your program
- Field Trips
- Living History Classroom Outreaches
- Guided Tours
- Living History Community Outreaches
- Educational Trunks
- If you need additional information on any of these programs, please see our Programs & Activities page
- Field trips and outreach programs must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Adult chaperones receive reduced admission to museum programs in exchange for their active supervision of all students. We require one adult chaperone for every ten students. Chaperones must be at least 18 years of age.
- Thanks to a grant from the Inasmuch Foundation, schools who schedule their field trips in advance with the education department will receive free admission for students, teachers, and chaperones.
- General admission to the museum is $7 for adults, $5 for seniors or adult groups of 10 or more, and $4 for students.
- If not booked at least 2 weeks in advance, organized public, private, and charter school groups may receive reduced admission to the museum if they book their field trip with the education department. To qualify for the $2 admission, your school must be listed in the State Board of Education School Directory. Student Groups that do not schedule their visit with the museum will pay the posted admission fees.
- Museum trunks are free to check out; however, the school is responsible for pickup and delivery or the associated shipping cost.
Should you have any problems or questions regarding scheduling an education program, please contact the Education Department.
Picnic areas are available to school groups on a first come, first served basis.
The Winnie Mae Café offers many lunch options for groups. Please contact the Café at 405-751-0688 or email@example.com for more information.
The museum store offers a wide variety or books, hats, jewelry, t-shirts, and toys with many items priced under $10. In addition educators will find numerous resources to help enhance their student's learning experience in the classroom.