State Contest Registration
The State National History Day Contest is scheduled for May 1-2, 2013. The Junior Division will compete on May 1 and the Senior Division will compete on May 2. Awards will be given each day.
Registration opens March 1 and closes April 15, 2013 Registration must be completed online. Ensure that you click the green "Ready to Pay" button and submit your payment information. Even if you get a confirmation email of your registration, your entry is NOT complete without payment information.
2013 Contest Information
- All Paper Category entry papers and must be postmarked by April 15th and sent to:
Oklahoma National History Day
Oklahoma History Center
800 Nazih Zuhdi Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Fees are $10.00 per registered student, payable by check or purchase order (PO), and must be postmarked by April 15th. All students must register separately for group projects.
- No late registration will be accepted.
- If using a purchase order (PO), please include the PO number where registration asks for your check number. If you require an invoice please email email@example.com and one will be provided.
Day of the Contest
- You may pull up to the main entrance to unload. Please unload your items promptly and park. All items should remain on the curb while the vehicle is parked.
- The doors will open for set up at 7:30 AM.
- Judging will begin at 9:00 AM.
- The Awards Assembly will take place each day at 1:30 PM. (Subject to change depending on the number of student registrations)
- A large portion of the galleries will be open to students.
- The Winnie Mae Café will offer a History Day special if you would like to eat onsite. If you would like to bring sack lunches the museum offers several locations for students to eat outdoors. If you plan on leaving the History Center for lunch please plan on returning to the museum by 1:30 PM for the awards ceremony.
For additional assistance please contact Jason Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.