2016 Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- All proposals are due in the OK/SHPO office no later than 5:00 p.m. on April 15, 2016.
- All proposals must be sent in hard copy AND on CD in Microsoft Word format and must include the forms available below for download.
- Please read and be familiar with Guidelines for Subgrantees (available below) before submitting your proposal.
All proposals can be mailed to:
State Historic Preservation Office
ATTN: Melvena Heisch
Oklahoma Historical Society
800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Forms & Links
- Non-Collusion Certification (Required with Proposal)
- Project Budget, Itemized Budget, and Matching Share Disclosure Form (Required with Proposal)
- Guidelines for Subgrantees (Read Before Submitting Proposals)
- Sample Work Schedule
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards and Guidelines for Archeology and Historic Preservation
- National Register Nomination and Request for Formal Determination of Eligibility Manual
- National Register of Historic Places Nomination and Submittal Requirements
- Oklahoma Architectural/Historic Survey Requirements
- The Historic Context for Modern Architecture in Oklahoma: Housing from 1946-1976