Home > support >  Monogrammed Bricks

Monogrammed Brick Stories

Justin C. Gardner

Submitted by Glenna Tanenbaum

Justin C. Gardner moved to Oklahoma City, OK, on his fifth birthday, October 20, 1930. He attended Classen High School, the University of Oklahoma, and served in the US Army. He is married to Linda Gardner and has three daughters. He has been a member of Emanuel Synagogue for over 80 years. His business holdings include Gardner Hotel and Restaurant Supply Company, Gardner Realty Company, and G & G Construction Co. Justin launched his Real Estate Development Company in 1980 when he bought and renovated the Investors Capitol Building. It was the first Urban Renewal project in Oklahoma City that was privately funded. Today the company is called Gardner Tanenbaum Holdings and has grown to include over 5-1/2 million square feet of holdings.





Back to the list