Nominations under Consideration - April 15, 2021
- Clem and Cliff Filling Station; 220 South 4th Street, Ponca City, Kay County, Nomination
- Samuel Collins Jr. House, 1204 East Central Avenue, Ponca City, Kay County, Nomination
- Samuel Collins Sr. House, 1004 East Central Avenue, Ponca City, Kay County, Nomination
- George and Margaret Miller House, 1300 South 8th Street, Ponca City, Kay County, Nomination
- Wesleyan Methodist Church, 200 East Brookfield Avenue, Ponca City, Kay County, Nomination
- Automobile Alley Historic District (Boundary Increase); North side of the 000 Block of Northwest 6th St, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Nomination
- Sidney and Mary Lyons Residence and Commercial Historic District, 300-304 Northeast 3rd St; 316 North Central Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Nomination
- Whittier School, 1900 Northwest 10th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Nomination
- Lytton Building-Masonic Hall, 907-909 South Main Street, Stillwater, Payne County, Nomination
- 100 Block North Greenwood Avenue Historic District, Tulsa, Tulsa County, Nomination
- Holland Hall Upper School, 5666 East 81st Street, Tulsa, Tulsa County, Nomination
- Daniel Webster High School Historic District, 1919 West 40th Street, Tulsa, Tulsa County, Nomination
Click to view map
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The SHPO, OK Historical Society, requests proposals for FY 2022 survey and planning projects. Funding is from the US Department of the Interior's Historic Preservation Fund. $175,000 has been budgeted for these activities. Successful applicants for these projects will be the SHPO's subgrantees and must provide the nonfederal-matching share. SHPO reserves the right to not award these projects.
Statewide Preservation Outreach Program; Archeological Survey of Northern Cimarron County; Archeological and Geoarcheological Survey of Spring Creek, Beckham County; Architectural Survey of Log Structures in Southeastern Oklahoma; and a Survey of WPA Sandstone Canals in Hominy, Cushing, Okemah, and Holdenville.
Additionally, the SHPO requests proposals for two no-match-required survey projects.
Architectural/Historic Survey of Downtown Stillwater, Payne County, and Architectural/Historic Survey of Downtown Ada, Pontotoc County
All project work must conform to the Sec. of the Interior's Standards and Guidelines for Archeology and Historic Preservation. RFPs will be available March 1 at http://www.okhistory.org/shpo/rfp.htm or by submitting a written request by title to: Lynda Ozan, SHPO, OK Historical Society, 800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals are due by 5:00 p.m., April 15, 2021.