Oklahoma Historical Society
Information about upcoming meetings of the OHS Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and Burkhart Trust will be posted on this page 24 hours before the scheduled meeting.
Oklahoma Historical Society Board of Directors
Executive Committee - Regularly Scheduled
Oklahoma History Center, Fischer Boardroom
800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Thursday, March 16, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Call to order - Deena Fisher
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call - Trait Thompson
- Discussion and possible approval of minutes (December 21, 2022)
- Executive Director’s Report
- Discussion and possible action on a cash handling policy - Trait Thompson
- Discussion and possible action on organizational change to OHC – Trait Thompson
- Update on new collections at the OHC – Jeff Briley
- Update on OKPOP exhibit design - Jeff Moore
- Discussion and possible action on approval of actual and necessary expenses
- Trait Thompson
- 1/20/2023 - Lunch with Samonia Byford (along with Jack Baker, Jeff Briley, and Gabby Hosek) to discuss the Friends of the Oklahoma History Center - Lido - $86.56
- 1/27/2023 - Lunch with Dong Hooten and Cameron Eagle to scout a Route 66 bridge in Weatherford - Casa Soto - $49.35
- 3/6/2023 - Lunch with Carolyn Will and Andrea Ruby during Bob Wills Day at the Capitol - Bee Healthy Café - $44.76
- Trait Thompson
- New Business - No new business may be brought before the board if known about or could have reasonably been foreseen prior to the posting of the notice and agenda. 25 O.S. 2011, §311 (A)(10).
- Announcements - (please note that proposed announcements must be sent to President Fisher or Dayna Robinson no later than 48 hours in advance of meeting for inclusion on the agenda.)