Oklahomans and the Vietnam War
"Agent Orange" History.com. http://www.history.com/topics/vietnam-war/agent-orange
"Coming Home: Vietnam Veterans in American Society." Vietnam War Reference Library. Encyclopedia.com. http://www.encyclopedia.com.
Cromley, Allan. "Oklahoma Earning Anti-War Plaudits" The Oklahoman. October 11, 1969.
The Editors of Encyclopædia Britannica. "Ho Chi Minh." Encyclopædia Britannica. October 4, 2017. https://ww.britannica.com/biography/Ho-Chi-Minh
The Editors of Encyclopædia Britannica. "National Liberation Front." Encyclopædia Britannica. October 4, 2017. https://www.britannica.com/topic/National-Liberation-Front-political-organization-Vietnam
The Editors of Encyclopædia Britannica. "Ngo Dinh Diem." Encyclopædia Britannica. October 4, 2017. https:// www.britannica.com/biography/Ngo-Dinh-Diem
Ford, Robert Lloyd. Black Cat 2-1: the true story of a Vietnam helicopter pilot and his crew. Dallas, TX: Brown Publishing Group, 2015. Print.
"History" OU Army ROTC. http://www.soonerstrong.com/?page_id=17
"Kent State Shootings" Ohio History Central. http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/w/Kent_State_Shootings
Nack, William. "A Name on The Wall: Football Player Bob Kalsu was the only U.S. pro-athlete to die in Vietnam." Sports Illustrated. https://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/04/name-wall-si-60-william-nack-bob-kalsu
Newman, Collin. "Neighborhood Guide: Asian District." OKC.net. http://okc.net/2012/02/24/the-asian-district-is-a-little-saigon-a-little-oklahoma/
"Persons from Oklahoma who died in the Vietnam War." The Virtual Wall Vietnam War Memorial. virtual-wall.org/istate/istatok.htm.
"The Vietnam Lotteries." The Selective Service Agency. https://www.sss.gov/About/History-And-Records/ lotter1
"Vietnam War Protests" History.com. http://www.history.com/topics/vietnam-war/vietnam-war-protests
"The Vietnam War." Independence Hall Association, USHistory.org. http://www.ushistory.org/us/55.asp
- Keeping Track of Time Left on His Helmet. Digital Image. National Archives. https://www.docsteach.org/documents/document/time-left-helmet
- Young Man Wearing Helmet with Peace Sign, Burns his Draft Card at an Anti-draft Demonstration at the Selective Service System Headquarters, 1724 F St. N.W., Washington, D.C. Digital Image. Library of Congress. https://www.loc.gov/item/2015647163/
- Leffler, Warren K. "Young Men Who Have Been Drafted Wait in Line to be Processed into the U.S. Army at Fort Jackson, Colombia, South Carolina." May 15, 1967. Digital Image. Library of Congress. https://www.loc.gov/item/2015645154/
- U.S. Helicopters protecting Vietnam Soldiers. http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/20/us/vietnam-war-five-things/index.html
- Students at the University of California Berkeley protesting the war
- Oklahoman Bob Ford in Vietnam. https://www.stripes.com/news/special-reports/vietnam-at-50/1966/flying-solo-in-1966-with-a-thousand- missions-to-come-1.437351#.WdUY-meovcs
- Bob Kalsu photographed for the Daily Oklahoman. #2012.201.B0322.0107. Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography Collection
- University of Oklahoma protest in front of the ROTC Armory. #2012.201.B0158.0489. Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography Collection https://gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc328922/
- Vietnam War Veterans protesting in NYC 19872 https://i.redd.it/bfq605px5bey.jpg
- Oklahoma City Asian District. Digital Image. The Oklahoman. http://newsok.com/article/3611950
- Oklahoman Veteran Bob Ford in front of his Huey Helicopter http://newsok.com/article/3580746