Come investigate Oklahoma’s past while earning a merit badge!
We have several badge programs available to suit your troop’s needs. In order to receive badge programming:
- You must book at least two weeks in advance
- Your group must meet the minimum number of scouts as indicated next to the badges listed below
- A $25 nonrefundable deposit is due at the time of registration
All programs will include museum admission along with the badge programming—please be aware that you must provide the blue merit badge application forms and we do not distribute merit badges.
$10 per scout, $5 per adult per badge (we require at least one scout leader for every 10 scouts)
We can fulfill the majority of requirements for the following badges:
- American Business (5 scout minimum)
- American Heritage (10 scout minimum)
- Archaeology (10 scout minimum)
- Collections (10 scout minimum)
- Explorer (5 scout minimum)
- Genealogy (5 scout minimum)
- Geocaching (5 scout minimum)
- Indian Lore (5 scout minimum)
- Space Exploration (5 scout minimum)
American Heritage (AH) Girls
$10 per scout, $5 per adult per badge (we require at least one leader for every 10 AH Girls) (Pioneers and Patriots is $15 per scout, per badge due to the extensive requirements)
We can fulfill multiple requirements on the following merit badges, a minimum of five AH girls is required for a program:
- Ancestor Detector (Pioneer/Patriot level)
- Citizenship and Government (Explorer–Pioneer/Patriot levels)
- Freedom’s Heroes (Tenderheart–Pioneer/Patriot levels)
- Living in the USA (Tenderheart–Pioneer/Patriot levels)
- Living & Working in Space and Space Exploration (Tenderheart–Pioneer/Patriot levels)
- Native Americans (Tenderheart–Pioneer/Patriot levels)
- Our Heritage (Tenderheart–Pioneer/Patriot levels)
- Women Inventors (Tenderheart–Pioneer/Patriot levels)
For more information about American Heritage Girls, please visit www.americanheritagegirls.org.
Should you have any problems or questions regarding scheduling an education program, please contact the Education Department at 405-522-0798 or email@example.com.